Help! I sees my late father every day in the dream.

My father died in 2015, before his death I travelled home to see him and my mother. When I met him, he was very healthy but on the third day of my stay he had an attack and the family Doctor was called to attend to him.
The next day he was revived. He eat, talk and also walked. I have to leave home for my place of work the next day haven exhausted my casual leave. Four days later, I was told that the illness started again and he was rushed to the hospital but he could not make it alive. And I was aggrieved for some days before I got back to my normal activities.
Barely two weeks after his demise I started seeing him in my dreams. In the dream, he would want to come close to me but I don't allow him and he will be angry.
I let my family know about it and their response was that I was close to him when he was alive that, as time goes on I will stop having such dreams. I went for deliverance but am still having the dream once in a while.
Please help! What should I do to stop seeing him in my dreams.

Comments