I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else..

Hi. This a true story and I will really appreciate mature advice

I have been dating my gf for a while now (over 4 years). we broke up in September last year due to unreconciled differences among st others. Within 2 weeks of breaking up, she went out with a friend and during going out the friend hooked her up with a friend (who is 8 years older than her). My GF and the guy started talking and where even discussing marriage. After 3 weeks, I started talking with my GF and realized I wanted her back, it was a struggle but she agreed to leave the guy (they had not kissed nor had any sexual encounter in this time). roll forward 6 months later, I still feel she likes the guy coz the guy keeps calling her and asks if she has changed her mind.

I donno what to do and I need help with figuring out what to do. I told her not to hang out with her friend who hooked her up with the guy, but she says she cant, she even went out with him recently, which I got upset about

This issue has affected us and now we are not even in a stable relationship. she is effectively my ex. What should I do

Comments